Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I went to the Doctors on Tuesday to have my Pelvic Ultrasound, I will find out the results tomorrow. Logan had P.T. On Monday and he did very well when Nora (his Pt) walked in the door he started crying like always but this time I sat him up against the couch and Nora sat across from him and she started to play ball with him he loved it, he just laughed and smiled and babbled it was the cutest thing to watch they tossed the ball back and forth for about 20 min. Logan did his imitation of throwing the ball but he did try, after that he was just worn out. My Mom came over today for a few hours and we had a nice visit, Logan had her wrapped around his finger like always he loves his Nana.
Richard found out what is going to happen to the company. Effective January 1st . Everyone will be taking a 10% pay cut and there will no longer be 401 contribution, They say if things get better in July they will get back 5% of there pay and 3% 401k contribution. His run to Fontana, CA was cancelled he will now be going to Tonopah, NV which is considerably shorter miles. So with the pay cut and shorter miles It is going to be really hard. I am thank full he still has a job. So enough of my depressing talk I have to get Logan to bed. Thanks for checking in on us.

1 comment:

Tina:0) said...

This economy is killing everyone isn't it?! Jon's runs have been shorter & fewer here lately, too. Hopefully things pick up soon:0)

The kids look great! I love hearing that Logan is eating! He'll be gobbling up pizza before you know it!

Sorry to hear about your surgery. I'll let you know how the hysterectomy is - mine is scheduled for next Thurs (Dec. 18th). If you have any ?'s about it just email me:0)

Hope you're all enjoying the Christmas season - I think it needs to last about 3 months instead of 3 weeks!