Tuesday, December 2, 2008


















Well I decided to Cancel all of Logan's therapy in the community until March, I thought about it and decided this is the best thing for him right now. I will just work with him harder. With him being sick twice already and having RSV I just can not take a chance. Logan is feeling a little better still has a runny nose but with his treatments he is slowly getting better. I am felling alot better now, I was able to cook Dinner tonight and get some laundry and dishes today. Elizabeth had her Appointment yesterday with her Asthma Doctor and we get there and she is wheezing so the Doc decided to take her off of Pulmicort and Albuterol and give her Advair and Xopenex instead, she is already taking Singular and Nasonex. The Albuterol was just making her to jittery and the Advair is a little stronger. And also gave her Orapred for when she gets really bad. So hopefully with all these new meds we can keep her out of the E.R. for awhile. Alicia and Richard are Healthy and doing great.
I spoke to the girls Teacher today and set up an appt for this Thursday my goal is to get them on a 504 plan so we will see.
Here are some pictures of a few Decorations and our Christmas Tree it looks kinda plain but really it is not it is a prelit tree and much prettier in person :)

Thanks for checking in on us. Karen

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Christmas tree!!! *sigh* I really want to get ours! Your house looks wonderful all decorated for Christmas already. What does Logan think of all the decorations?

I don't know very much about your girls, but if you need some advice/help on the 504/IEP situation, let me know. I'm a special ed. teacher. You know that if you suspect there is an issue you can formally request in writing a full assessment and your district will have 60 days to assess and set up a meeting? Email me if you have questions... I might be able to help.