Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Well the kids are driving me crazy, still driving me crazy and did I mention the girls are driving me crazy.....
It has been one of those days, yesterday the girls decided to be holy terrors by being mean to mommy and fighting and other things I will not mention. So I get up this morning and come down stairs around 8:30am and the kids have already eaten Breakfast and there are flowers on the table from my Lovely Husband I had such a stress full day he bought me flowers to put a smile on a my face and it worked.
Logan had his Cardiologist Appt. Yesterday afternoon and my Mom decided to come along thank goodness because i really needed her help. They did another Sedation Echo and every thing is the same as it was 2 months ago, He still has a leaky valve that is mild. So we go back again in 4 months. I always get scared every time I go and see him, I am just waiting for the time to come and he says OK it's time for his Heart Surgery. He also got 2 RSV Shots so he screamed for 2 hours straight after his shot. With him crying and the girls screaming I almost lost it. Logan does have another tooth coming in on the bottom in the back so he has been cranky all day today as well. I have been giving him Motrin and teething gel for the pain.
I am finally healthy again YEAH.......
Richard is doing good He works tonight and then has the rest of the week off until next Monday night. He gets paid for Wednesday and Thursday night but the Company told every one they are not working on Friday and not getting paid for it either, isn't that so nice of them :(
But the Company did say there will be a sign up sheet this weekend and if there is any work they will call on you to see if you want to work which of Course Richard always signs up for weekend work so we will see what happens. We will be spending Christmas Day at my parents house. I cannot wait until Christmas morning I always love to see the look on the kids face when they open there presents.
I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and hope you get everything you wished for from Santa :)

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I like Logan the dancing Elf the best...so funny!

Another cardiology appointment behind you, phew! Does your card give you a timeframe for the next surgery, or do you just take it one visit at a time? We were just given the "come back in 4 months," too, so it looks like we're on the same schedule!

Awwww, Richard getting you flowers. What a sweet hubby! Sometimes it just takes a simple little thing like that to erase some of the stress. Mamas deal with a lot! We should all get flowers every day! :)