Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Here is a quick update, I just wanted to let everyone know I am still alive just have been busy around the house, cleaning and running errands. Trying to get everything ready for when I go into Surgery Next Tuesday. Making sure meals are planned and everyone gets taken care of.
Logan has been doing really good on eating he continues to eat about 1 1/2 jars of food 2-3 times a day and eating the food that we eat in very small amounts. Tomorrow Nora his P.T from NEIS is coming over she will be so excited to see how far Logan has come since last month. Thursday morning his Nutritionist is coming over and I am looking forward to that appt. Will post photos and updates later in the week.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I am glad that things are going well...remind me what you are having surgery for next week. I probably read it somewhere, but now I cannot find it ;)

Happy New Year!!!

Hugs,
Samantha

The Portas said...

YAAAyyy for the continued eat progress! His therapists are going to squeal with delight.

Good luck getting everything ready for next week. Praying everyone stays healthy..xoxoxo