Saturday, June 6, 2009

Let me first start off by saying I am very exhausted. We are so busy running around town taking Logan to therapy and Doctors Appointments. and the girls to there functions I signed them up for this summer to keep them busy. I was looking on my calender and the entire month of June is completely booked I should take a picture and show you I am not kidding... at least the girls will not complain they are board.
Friday morning was hectic it started out with Logan having Physical Therapy of course then we headed on over to the Hospital to pick up his medications then over to Nana's house to drop off Logan. I took the girls to go see the Movie UP and they loved it, it was really cute I also enjoyed it. After that I picked up Logan then we headed on over to Dance class for the girls, they liked it better this time around. When done I swung by the house to pick up Richard and we all went out to Dinner to Claim Jumpers is was a nice treat. We came home and after being home for 2 minutes Elizabeth threw up, I have no idea why. She is doing fine now it was just that once thank goodness because I really hate cleaning that up...

Today we went to a Birthday Party a Friend of mine Kathy her son Eli had his 7th Birthday we were there for three hours and the girls were in the pool swimming the entire time so they had a blast. I left and went and did a couple of errands and now I am home finally relaxing. I do have to go Grocery shopping but I am so tired it is going to have to wait. oh and my house needs to be cleaned and a ton of Laundry to do, do I hear any volunteers :)

Sorry no pictures I took my camera to the party but I was to busy holding Logan the whole time I could not take any.

Thanks for checking in on our family.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Wow, you guys are busy! That's great. It sounds like you have a lot of fun things on your agenda this month. How fun that you made it to the Rollers party!

If you find someone willing to do laundry and grocery shopping for free, send them my way! xo