Saturday, August 22, 2009





Logan is doing really good, This morning they took out the Arterial line and they had to stop his feed again because he was not tolerating it. So they started it back up again.

Then as of 5pm they took the Pic line out of his neck and put him on pediasure 10cc's every hour and so far he is doing really good he should be able to get the chest tubes out in three days. They do not have DVD players in the room so they brought one from downstairs and I was able to put in Yo Gabba Gabba and he is doing great, OF course he gets fussy alot but his color looks awesome and he is sleeping a little better.

His Heart rate is in the 150's and he is on 1 liter of oxygen now and sating around 85.

Here are a few pictures I took today.

Richard and I are in good spirits knowing that he is doing so good, But I have my moments. I miss him so much, not being able to stay with him 24/7 breaks my heart. I have crying spells alot. But I just keep on praying.

Thanks again for all your prayers they are working

3 comments:

The Portas said...

Ohhh, it really sounds like he is doing great. If he's already getting those lines out, that is very encouraging. I know this is not easy for anyone, but he really is doing so well! Sending you lots of hugs and sending prayers of healing to Logan.

Hang in there! You are ALL doing great!!! xo

Anonymous said...

We are so glad that Logan is doing so good! He looks like a cutie pie. I wish we could be there to visit with you, but I am so thankful for the updates and the pictures. Karen, you and Richard are doing a great job! I am also so thankful your family is there to give you support. Tell the girls we love them. We are still praying in Texas!
- Ann, Mark, Holly, & Kara (& MawMaw & PawPaw)

Kathy said...

He looks SO big in that bed!!!
I just want to cuddle up beside him

I'll call you today to see if you want visitors.


Good job Logan!!!