Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Logan went to the Pediatrician today to get his Iron Levels checked and everything is normal he is to continue his dose. While we were there he got his first Installment of the Flu Shot and the H1N1 shot. He goes back next month for his second does. Logan was very lucky to get the H1N1 shot, that shot was meant for someone else but his Doctor said it goes to Logan because he is more of a priority because of his Heart.

There other day I was calling Elizabeth Lizzy and Logan heard me and he goes and says la la, I thought it was the cutest thing, Every time I call her Lizzy Logan says la la and just laughs he is really doing great just coming right along.

We are all doing really good and healthy, this weekend the rest of us will go and get the flu shot at Walgreen's.

Other than that not much going on around our house, still unpacking and the upstairs is a mess. I have to stop procrastinating. I need to get my butt in gear.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

That's great that Logan got his vaccinations. I wish MN had their H1N1 shots ready! Ughh!

How cute that Logan says lala after you say Lizzy. :)