Sunday, February 28, 2010

Prayers










Just a quick post, I wanted to post pictures of the Heart Walk.

Thank you everyone again for the prayers. We will be leaving here at 5:00am. The procedure starts at 7am and should take about 3-4 hours the Doctor said. I will post Monday night how everything went. If there are no complications Logan should come home Monday night. Again they will be doing a Fenestration Closure. We are getting ready to leave and drop the girls off at my Mom's house were they will be spending the night.

Thanks for checking in on us.

3 comments:

The Portas said...

Hoping and praying that all went well!!

Great photos, too. You all look great! xo

Tina:0) said...

I am sooo behind on checking in on everyone. Praying the procedure is going/went well!

I love the photos from the heart walk! Wish we had something like that around here - close!

Can't wait to hear an update... when you all get settled!!

Jeannie said...

Hope everything went smoothly today. I'll be checking for updates!