Wednesday, March 3, 2010




Logan is doing great he is back to his normal self. Monday night he surprised us all and slept through the night, I think it was because he was so drugged up. I am just glad he slept.
Then last night he was up at 3am talking to himself saying Momma, Dadda. He eventually fell back to sleep and so did I.

We are going to have a very calm week, I cancelled all of his Therapy appointments we will resume them next week. So it will be nice to have some lazy days around here. I was able to get out yesterday and do some errands while Richard watched Logan for me so that was nice.

Yesterday afternoon we put Logan on his swing for the first time since last year and he loved it, Richard took him off of his swing to try and put him on the Trampoline to see how he would do and Logan got mad and hit Richard because he did not want to get off of that swing.
After a few minutes of being on the Trampoline Logan loved it as long as the girls only moved a little bit. They tried jumping a little to hard and Logan freaked out but once they settled down he really enjoyed it.

The girls are doing good, today is the last day of there testing at School.

The girls have been wearing there boots all Winter long but when we had the Heart walk on Saturday I told them to put there shoes on and when Alicia tried her shoes on they were to small for her, I was like I remember when they were to big on you. She is growing so fast I cannot keep up. She outgrew her size 2 tennis shoes so I will be doing some shopping this weekend.
A couple of weeks ago I had to go shopping for them because they needed more shirts. The next thing on our list is New shorts and Capri's. I just can not keep them clothed fast enough they are growing like weeds. I told Richard we are going to have to grow a money tree out back.

Elizabeth has been working on a School project at school for the past month. They are making Candy machines. She saw Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory at school and that is there theme. They get in groups of five and they all contribute to making the candy machine. Elizabeth is the one that brought in all of the candy for the machine. They are having a presentation at School this Friday and the parents are invited to come, and of course I will be going and my Mom will be coming with me. I am very excited to see how the project turned out. They will also be doing skits from the movie. I will take lots of pictures to post.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Wow! Hooray for a speedy recovery!