Saturday, April 3, 2010


Before his hair cut



After



After his hair cut


Logan went to the Cardiologist Friday for his check-up and everything looks great, He is sating in the low 90's since his Heart Cath March 1st. And that is perfect for Logan. He is 31 lbs and almost 39 inches long.

I asked the Doctor if Logan will need to have another Surgery because his Artery is very narrow and not alot of blood is flowing through. They would have to go in and put in a stint to widen it so more blood can flow through. He said he can not tell it is to soon. He will go in and do another Heart Cath in 2 years to see how he is doing. If they do have to go in and put the Stint in they would do it during the Heart Cath, very rarely do they have to open the chest up only during extreme circumstances. So now we just wait and only time will tell. His next check-up is in 4 months.

Logan is just doing awesome he is now saying two word sentences. My Momma, My Dada, My Nana, My Baby, Mama Ball. The kids and my Mom and I went to Claim Jumpers for Lunch yesterday and I gave Logan some crayons to color with, he is still learning to hold the crayon and color he scribbles just a little bit. I gave him three crayons and I kept counting them using my fingers 1, 2, 3 over and over and over well right before we were going to leave I said one and then Logan would say two and hold up one finger. It was the cutest thing I was so amazed my jaw just dropped and I got so excited even though he said two and held up one finger even though it was wrong he understood what I was doing. Logan is really starting to copy alot of what we say, when he does copy he will not say the complete word but we know what he is saying. Last week while in the car Alicia was not being very nice and called her Sister mean, Logan heard that and he said "Mea". Minus the "n". He is just so cute and full of life.

For Easter we will be going over my Mom's house to have an early dinner and have an Easter Egg hunt. This morning the girls colored there eggs and tomorrow we will play Polk Polk with them. Richard is working and will be home tomorrow.

3 comments:

The Portas said...

We are familiar with the "wait and see" thing, too, especially with cardiology. I'm glad things are looking great for now!! Yay!

I love the hair cut! Super cute! xo

Anonymous said...

Have a happy Easter! Give your mom and dad a hug for us. Love Logan's haircut! Sooo adorable. Love you.
Teresa

Kathy said...

Can I just say that the "close up" picture is hilarious!!!
I love his New Do!!

and...you know we STILL haven't colored our eggs...
maybe we can get it done by....
Mother's Day!