Wednesday, April 7, 2010


My new Hair Cut

Logan's snotty nose

Eating a Peanut Butter, Butter and Jelly Sandwich


This is his favorite....


Wow what a week. Monday I was in a funky mood and did not feel like doing anything so I just laid around the house.
Logan started his 60 hour diet again were he only eats by mouth and his tube feedings are all Pedialyte instead of formula, he did pretty good about the same as last time. Shirley came over today to weigh him and he only lost 1/2 lb. We will do this again in 3 weeks. We are doing this about every three weeks our goal is to get him to get used to eating more by mouth so we can get rid of this G-tube. I am hoping in a year or so.
Tuesday I was doing much better thank goodness because it was a busy day. Logan and I took the girls to School then we headed off to Therapy in the Community he had Speech and O.T. he did such a great job in Speech he is starting to say more and more words. In O.T. Logan always eats pudding, he will feed himself this is part of Therapy. He ate the entire container of Chocolate pudding 4 oz. Way to go Logan. Also while in O.T. he was able to match his colors he would put the Yellow with the Yellow and so on. He is just making leaps and bounds.
Then I dropped him off at my Mom's house and I went to go get my Haircut, I love my new haircut. Then I Picked up Logan from My Mom's house headed on over to the School to pick up the girls came home had a snack and out the door we go again. The girls had a Church Activity at someones house it was about exercising and trying to keep your body in shape. They had alot of fun.
Today I cleaned the entire house from top to bottom, my Mom came over and watched Logan for me so I could get it all done today with out distractions. I also have about 10 loads of Laundry to do today. I always feel great when I have a clean house :)
Richard is in Phoenix and should be home tomorrow.
Logan has been feeling crappy these past few days, I am not sure if it is Allergies or he is sick. He has no fever just a runny nose and congestion. I am thinking Allergies because it has been so darn windy her lately, Alicia and Elizabeth are both having problems with there Allergies also. Last night Logan woke up every hour just screaming and throwing tantrums. He finally took a nap today. The little booger has not been taking naps these past few weeks he will just lay in his crib and talk to himself for an hour then I go up and get him and later on he is a crab.
I hope he is not out growing his naps, I know the girls did when they were 2 1/2 years old. I am not ready for that :)
Thanks for checking in on our family.

No comments: