Friday, June 11, 2010


at the end of the day it looks like a tornado hit my
family room, this is nothing.





Logan does have a cold, poor little guy. He was up a lot last night just crying. He finally fell asleep around 1am and was up at 6:30am. His Respite Nurse will be coming over in the morning to watch him while I take the girls out to the park and do a few errands. It was a really nice day today only 86 and tomorrow will be 78. I will be able to turn my air off and open up the windows. I am taking this opportunity to take them to the park before it reaches 102 in a few days :(
78 degrees is not heard of in Vegas in June.

So we bought our new House in October of last year we bought all new appliances except a dryer. A friend had one a did not need it anymore so we took it off her hands, well it stopped working so I had to buy a new one. I was looking at Home Depot and I found one I loved it's a Maytag Centennial 7.0 cu. ft. If you need a new dryer I highly recommend this one. The only down side is the Dryer door is a little low for me, but I am 6'3. Other than that I love it.

I finally got a chance to take some photos of Logan he is such a little stinker lately he has been throwing all of his toys, he thinks its really funny and he loves to hide the remote control under the couch or anywhere we cannot find it. I caught him hiding a toy under the couch and I had to snap a picture. I was just watching him and laughing.
Also he thinks it is funny to try and stand on his head and throw toys in between his legs.

My handsome Husband is working this weekend so it is just me and my wonderful kids :)

Thanks for checking in on our crazy family....

1 comment:

The Portas said...

So sorry to hear Logan hasn't been feeling well. I hope he feels better soon! Oh, you should see our living room at the end of a day. Elijah is our crazy tornado!