Monday, June 7, 2010

HOT HOT HOT....

Today Logan had his O.T. and P.T. Evaluation at Child Find, He will be starting Preschool August 30th, and this is part of the process to see where he is at.

I found out that I will have to go and see Logan's Cardiologist and Gastrologist to have them fill out forms. When he starts school, there are food limitations. Logan can only eat certain foods by mouth and unless I go to the Gastro Doctor and have them fill out this form that says Logan can eat by mouth and that he can have crackers or a sandwich. If not then he will not be able to eat anything by mouth. I think it is ridiculous that they can not go by my word that they have to have it written by a Doctor.

For the Evaluation they gave him toys to play with, blocks to stack and tried to get him to stand and fitted him for a Stroller Chair to use in School because he can not walk or sit in a chair by himself, and to use for the Bus (which I am not sure he will be taking any time soon). And ask hundreds of questions. He did really good no tantrums or meltdowns. We go back tomorrow morning to see the nurse and other people, and answer more questions which is a 3 hour process. After all this is done we go back sometime next month to get the results.

The girls are doing good, I do not have anything planned this summer for them. So far they have been playing with there toys, playing video games and driving me crazy. There best Friend from a couple of doors down is out of town and will be back on the 14th. So they have been bored and I have been dragging them with me to all of Logan's Appointments. My Mom will be watching them tomorrow so they won't be that bored :)

No comments: