Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This morning Logan had an appointment with Dr Stewart his Orthopedic, every time we go there he says the same thing it does not look like Logan will need surgery for his legs and he does not know if Logan will walk. While the Surgery part is great, I am a very optimistic Mother and I believe my son will walk some day. The Doctors have been wrong with Logan in the past. He gave us a Prescription to get him a walker/stroller chair for him to use while he is in School.
Since his AFO's (leg braces) were getting to small they fitted him for another pair, we should have those in about 4 weeks.

We then came home had lunch Logan got to take a little nap and out we go again I called the pediatrician and was able to get him in. Logan is still not feeling well and has been very cranky these past few days, He was up at 2am this morning just screaming and did not want to go back to sleep. After an hour of screaming I put him down he fussed for a little bit and then started talking to him self, then up again for good at 5am. The Doctor said he does not have an ear infection which totally shocked me. He has Pharyngitis and Stomatitis he gave me a script for it. So hopefully he will be feeling better real soon.

Alicia and I are doing so much better which is good because Logan keeps me up a lot at night.

Richard is doing good he has been out of town and hopes to be back by Saturday morning for the girls Birthday party.

Thanks for checking in on our family!

2 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Praying Logan is feeling better soon... & you're able to get some rest!

Jeannie said...

I'd believe a mother over a doctor any day!! Do you remember John Michael Stuart from the Bermuda Ward? His mother was told he would never walk and they were so wrong!