Saturday, August 7, 2010


Elizabeth, Alicia and Ally


Logan is not having a good time


I took the kids and there friends to the Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas today, it was very interesting. I just wish I could have seen and heard all of it, we were given a tour. Logan cried and whined the entire time, he was very cranky and I had no idea why. After lunch and taking there friends home, we head home and Logan is still crying. I feed him he throws up I check his forehead and no fever so I send him to bed he takes a two hour nap I get him up feed him give him some Tylenol because he is still very cranky and crying, he gets almost done with his feed and he throws up again I check his head and take his temperature and he is running a 103.3 temp. So at this point I freak out, I always worry about his heart. I give him a luke warm bath and that brings his temp down to 99.6, at this point I am feeling a little better. After about half hour of him taking a bath I take his temp and it is back up to 103.0 I give him some Motrin hold him for a bit longer then I put him to bed. I am so worried about him especially when his temp is this high and because of his Heart condition. So I will be up all night worrying about him and checking on him. Please say some prayers for Logan tonight.


Thank you for checking in on our family.

No comments: