Tuesday, May 24, 2011











This past weekend we all had a great time. But I am sad to say our next door Neighbor who we are good friends with is moving to Colorado. A couple of families on our block all went over to his Brother's house and had a going away party. Lots of people showed up to wish them well. They will be missed. The girls went swimming all day and Logan just mingled with everyone chatting and dancing he was a hoot.


We are always having block party's on our street will this time it's our turn to host, well actually I volunteered I love having people over. It will be a Memorial/B-day get together. My Dad's Birthday is Saturday, My cousin Jeni is Sunday and my Neighbor's is Monday. So there will be a lot of people over on Sunday. Richard will be Barbecuing Chicken and everyone will bring a dish.


Everyone is doing good around here, Elizabeth is working on her last School project for Social Studies and it is do Friday. I have been helping her I did all the typing, I know don't judge me :)


Logan is a little spit fire. He is like a sponge right now just repeats everything you say. The thing is he has no idea what he is saying and does not understand so we have been doing the best we can in trying to make him understand that we do not say mean words. Like Shut Up. Which he learned from his Sisters. They have been fighting a lot lately and he picks up on that and it has been driving me CRAZY... So I have been trying to learn patience which has been very hard.


I have Logan's I.E.P. meeting this Friday morning with his Teacher, I am really excited to find out how much he has progressed and to make new goals for him. I will let you all know what happens.


No comments: