Friday, April 17, 2015

Another Seizure

Logan woke up this morning throwing up and continued all morning long. He had a slight fever of 99.1, gave him some Tylenol and he slept on the couch. Later in the afternoon he woke up and I let him watch some T.V.

He was laying on the couch and all of a sudden he just rolls right off. I looked over and he was having a seizure and was so blue it all happened so fast. I gave him 20mg of Diastate rectaly and called 911.

We were at the E.R. for about 4 hrs.

They did blood work and that came back fine. They gave him an IV with fluids and did a chest, bladder and abdomen x-ray. X-ray showed alot of poop and severely constipated.  They have no idea what is causing the seizures I will call his neurologist on Monday and get him back in the office we were just there Tuesday of this week and she increased his meds apparently it is not working. I would really like his seizures to be under control. They are happening more frequent. This is the first time he turned blue. His saturations were 73. We have Oxygen at home so I gave him some while waiting for the ambulance and that really didn't help at all. At this point I am just so frustrated and heart broken that logan is having to go through this.

No comments: