Thursday, April 9, 2015


This morning Logan had his check up at the Cardiologist. His EKG and Echo went really good, He still has a leaky heart valve which will always be there. We just say lots of prayers that it does not get any worse. And of course the one day we go in to see his Heart Doctor his Saturation's are 96!! They are NEVER that high. I even took it at home before we left and it was the same. I take it every day and he is always in the 90-93 range. The Doctor said that is normal for him because of his heart valves. But I am so happy to hear the good news!! With him having more seizures I always worry about his Heart. YEAH for the good news :) Oh and he weighs 67 lbs and is 4'3 inches tall 

Tuesday I finally got my butt back to the Doctor. I have been having a really bad cough and losing my voice for 3 weeks now. Right before we left for our Vacation I started having a hard time breathing so I went to a quick care and they diagnosed me having Asthmatic Bronchitis. He prescribed me Albuterol Inhaler, Prednisone, Amoxicillin and cough medicine and told me to get lots of rest. haha I said I am leaving for San Diego in the morning that is not going to happen.

Still coughing all day and night and hearing the Bronchitis when I breath, I went to see my family doctor they took a chest xray and no Pneumonia. Thank goodness. He gave me more Prednisone and a z pak. So we will see what happens. If I could get rid of this cough I would be doing great. Oh and the stomach pain from all the coughing.

No comments: