Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I can't believe it's been almost three months since my last post. Time has really flown by and so much has gone on. The summer is almost over and time for the kiddos to head back to school.
We celebrated Logan's 8th Birthday on Saturday with family and friends. So many people were there to make it special for him. It was a TMNT Party and I had a blast making everything for his party, I am not crafty so pinterest helps me out alot..Lol

The girls turned 14 in June and getting ready to start High School!! I can't believe how fast they have grown and they are so beautiful 😊

I will continue to homeschool Logan but by myself. K-12 commen core 1st grade will be to hard for him. He should be going into 3rd grade but is Developmentally delayed.

He has had alot more seizures these past three months and has been hospitalized several times. They have also changed his medications several times so we are hoping the new meds help him. Time will tell. I will post pics of his party this week.

No comments: