Sunday, September 7, 2008







Hope everyone had a nice weekend, Since Richard worked most of the weekend I went to my Mom's House Saturday all day while the girls got to play at there friends house next door. Of course my Mom just loves having the girls and Logan over. She gets to love on him all day. After Logan got up from his nap my Mom wanted to feed him some baby food he took 6 bits of sweet potatoes and 6 bits of Mango Fruit and that was it. But he did really good. Then I hooked him up to his feeding tube when he was just about done with that he coughed and then it was all over, He just threw everything up. He did not even cry or move he just coughed. Sometimes I wonder why I even feed the boy! Then my Mom gave him a bath in her sink which He can still fit believe it or not :). Today Logan did very good eating, he almost ate a whole jar of stage 1 baby food Pears. (he was so close to the end). He did not used to like fruit before but he does now. Fine by me as long as he eats something by mouth right....

The Girls are doing good Elizabeth's Asthma has only been acting up just a little bit which is good because it always gets worse as it gets closer to Winter. Let's hope we can keep her out of the Hospital this winter. I remember almost this time last year I had both kids in the hospital Logan for his Heart surgery and Elizabeth because of her Asthma.

Alicia is Feisty as always. And Richard just got up and is watching the Cowboys Game of course we are HUGE COWBOY FANS :) Here are some photos of Logan eating and in the bath. And today of the girls playing around.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

I love the bath pic! He looks so serious.

Hoping for good eating progress and no more throw-up sessions. He'll get there! Just keep at it. You're doing a great job.

xoxo

Unknown said...

He looks so cute in the kitchen sink. Such a serious look on his face.

Your little man sounds alot like Isaac when it comes to the eating department. In time these boys will realize how good food is for them.

It's great to know where my fellow Cowboy fans are!!

Take Care,

Vanessa