Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Well not much went on today, I had to go to the Hospital to register Logan for his EGD (Scope). As soon as we walk in the door the boy starts crying and did not stop until we walked out the door to leave. They did not even touch him. Poor thing has been through so much. Logan's P.T. is coming over in the morning to work with him, so I cleaned house today while he was sleeping and the girls were at school.
Elizabeth is struggling in school I am going to have to meet with the Teacher and Principal to figure out what we are going to do to help her along. Alicia is doing OK. They both have problems with Comprehension.
Richard is doing good he will be taking this weekend off so we can spend some family time together. Which I can not wait for. Other than that not much is going on around here. I will post some more photos tomorrow.

3 comments:

Tina:0) said...

I remember the days when Vaeh would cry the minute someone would knock on our door! Now she just flirts with everyone & flashes that cheesy little grin! Don't worry - he'll get there! They just need to leave him alone for a while! (lol - I know...)

Bet you can't wait for the weekend! Makes us appreciate those precious moments more! Hope you have a good time as a family! Sending big hugs!

Tina:0) said...

Oh, yeah... almost forgot. Sooo not fair that you & Kathy got to meet! Maybe we need to see if someone like Donald Trump would have a get together for all us heart momma's - all expenses paid! I know... in my wildest dreams!

Samantha said...

I am glad to hear that you got to spend the weekend at your moms. When Jonathan travels, I spend a lot of time with my parents too...it is hard with three kids and only one parent. Keep up with the school and the principal...get her the help now while she is still young and then she will have the tools needed to continue to be successful in school (I know, the teacher in me is out ;))

Love the pictures...the kids look great!

Have a wonderful week!!!

Heart Hugs,
Samantha