Thursday, September 11, 2008

Logan had P.T. today (Wednesday) and the moment Nora walked in the door until she left he (guess what) yes cryed. We will get there some day it is just very frustrating I was in tears today I am just thinking he is 13 months old and does not even roll over (on his own). And I keep hearing from the Therapist he will get there it just takes time which I know all of this but it is just very frustrating and hard to deal with all at the same time. I guess I should just be happy he almost has 100% head/neck control which I am don't get me wrong, I know there are alot of other kids out there that are alot worse off than Logan. I have just been having a hard time lately dealing with everything it just gets to me sometimes. I know I am rambling on but thanks for listening to me complain.
Logan has been up 4x tonight so far this last time throwing up. I am rocking him after I clean him up and I look at him and he has snot all over his mouth and nose so I am hoping it is nothing. I better get going he is starting to cry again this is going to be a long night.

3 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Yes, it is difficult! I never thought Vaeh would ever accomplish any of the normal milestones. Now look at her - taking steps all on her own! He WILL get there! The therapist is right, it will just take time (I say that as a former therapist & a momma!) It may seem like he's making no progress, & then all of a sudden he will take off!

You will get there & we'll all be here to help you! Give that little man hugs from us!

Tina & Vaeh:0)

The Portas said...

I know this frustration and pain. It is so tough. It always helps for me to look at the big picture. To take into account all of my baby's struggles and to realize that he will get there eventually. Keep track of the progress. That helps to take the focus off the lack of progress.

Sending you huge hugs!!! Logan will get there. He will! And when he does?? It will be sweeter than you could ever imagine. xoxoxo

Kathy said...

OH...Don't feel bad about his non-rolling self...welcome to my world! He WILL get there...and then he'll be like Isaac and decide there's no need to try and crawl..I can roll everywhere!

I'll call you tomorrow and see how your night went. Hope the pedialyte helped calm his tummy. And..sometimes, when Isaac's throwing up is really bad...he gets only pedialyte for a day or two. He will not starve...it just gives his little body a break.

Isaac started off with a runny nose this afternoon...and I did give him some benadryl...and he stopped. But, I also hooked him up to the O2...I'm still wondering if that would have any affect on his energy level or not.
hhmmm
hope you get some sleep tonight.
Talk to you tomorrow,
Kathy