Friday, September 12, 2008

First I would like to start off by saying thank you so much to all you Heart Mom's out there, You don't know how much it means to me to have support out there and to know I can always count on you gals for anything. You know exactly what I am going through and that means alot to me:) Now the fun stuff begins not really. The last two nights Logan has kept me up with his coughing it has gotten worse so I took him to the Pedi today and found out he has a double ear infection his ears are really red. No wonder he has been cranky I would be to. They gave him some Antibiotics for 10 days but nothing for his cough or runny nose, Because of his Heart they are afraid to give him anything. The cough just has to run it's course they said. Poor guy every time he coughs it's gotta hurt him.
Then Elizabeth got me up at 3am telling me she is sick and does not feel good she is the one with the Asthma. So she missed school today and I also took her to the Doc she said she has fluid in her right ear and gave her antibiotics for 5 days. She was wheezing this morning so I gave her a treatment and it did help her. Alicia is doing great no sickness yet and hopefully she will not get it. So hopefully with all these med's we can get some sleep tonight. I am so glad it is the weekend Richard will be home in the morning and I will have lots of help. Take care all and I will post some photos this weekend. Lots of hugs Karen.

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

There are always so many germs going around at the beginning of the school year. Dane has been sick thanks to big brother and sister bringing home germs to him. My cousin's baby had some congenital heart problems too. I'll have to ask her what he had. He's doing well now but I know she went through a lot with him. Hang in there. You are a strong woman!

The Portas said...

I can't believe all of the sickness going around! Poor kids. :( I hope they start feeling better very soon. Sending you many prayers for health and good rest and lots of good stuff. xoxoo

Unknown said...

That would explain why he wasn't feeling good. Poor kids...those ear infections are the worst. I'll be sending prayers your way.

Vanessa

Kathy said...

Thanks for the call today...
hope Elizabeth is breathing easier, Logan is keeping his food down, and somewhere in that crazy house of yours...you find some time to SLEEP!
It's the babies' plan...to keep us awake this week...I'm not sure why they picked this week...but, they're in on it together..I'm quite sure!!!