Monday, September 15, 2008

Well this has been quit an eventful weekend here at the Lee household. Elizabeth's Asthma was getting worse Saturday I was debating weather or not to take her to the Hospital because the wheezing was just getting worse. Elizabeth woke up Sunday @3am and was struggling to breath so I rushed her to Sunrise E.R. Her sats were 90, There they gave her 2 doses of Albuterol with Atrovent over a period of an hour, then gave her 2 shots of Rocephin an Antibiotic and gave us a prescription for a steroid called Prelone, did a Chest ex-ray and found out she has an pneumonia. And they sent us home they never gave her Oxygen which I think they should have and when we left Sunday her sats were still 90-93. I took her back to her pedi this morning and they tested her lung function and said yes she is wheezing but not to were we have to admit her. I was like OK you know what you are doing. So with all of this medicine she is on I am hoping she gets better real soon. They said she can return to school on Wednesday with no P.E. this week. I also had him look at Logan again because he has been so cranky and throwing up every single feed I give him so how am I to know the medicine is working to clear up his Ear Infection. He said the right ear is still red but the left one is getting better.
We go to see his G.I doc Tuesday morning for a check up and to see if he can still have his scope done this Friday because of Logan being sick I am not sure what they are going to do. He is not running a fever which I am glad. Alicia is starting to get the sniffles and a little congestion so I am doing every thing I can to help her from getting a cold.
You know when it rains it pours in my household. I better get going I have to pick up Alicia from school. Thank you everyone for your prayers and concern. Hugs Karen

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Wow, when it rains it pours is right! You poor thing...and those poor kiddies, feeling so miserable. I'm so sorry about all that you guys are going through right now. Trust that it will all work out as it supposed to. We will be praying for the procedure to happen this week and for everyone to be feeling better. xoxoxo