Tuesday, September 16, 2008








We went to the G.I doctor today and because Logan is still sick he wants to postpone it for another week or two. He wants his airways clear and not full of junk. Logan has lost 1 pound since the last time he was weighed last week because of all the throwing up he is doing. His speech therapist Mark from N.E.I.S came out to our house today to see how Logan is doing on his eating and he only was able to take a couple of bites, then Mark said put some on his tray and he just loved that as you can see he made a very big mess, But this was really the first time he really got to play with his food and he had a ball. I have to start doing this more often :)
He is also starting to roll over he rolled on his tummy 3 times within an hour period I was so excited. he even pulled his left leg under his stomach twice. That is so huge Yeah for Logan. Now we have to work on getting him to roll back.
Elizabeth is doing much better the steroid's is really helping her. She still looks a little sick and not eating much but her breathing has really improved. Alicia is doing the same still congested but I have been giving her Zyrtec, I am not sure if it is Allergy's or a cold.
I am doing good just very busy this week with Appt. for Elizabeth and Logan. Richard is also doing fine just tired of working all the time.
Thank you for keeping us in your prayers. Lots of love Karen

7 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Glad everyone is doing better! Yay for Logan - let him play with his food, Mom!

Hope the snot clears up so they can do the procedure!

The Portas said...

YAY for the progress that you are seeing! I'm glad Logan got to play with his food. Fun!

Keep getting better, all of you! Hopefully Richard has a break from work in the near future? You could all use some Daddy/Hubby time, I bet.

Take care! xoxoxo

Jeannie said...

Go Logan! Go Logan!

Kathy said...

Gosh...
we're headed to the peds again tomorrow too! Isaac's finished his antibiotics..but, now his ears are draining! WHAT?!?

I have to let Isaac play with his food now too. You know that I don't like messy kids, messy high chairs, and then..them throwing their messy spoons on my floor. OH my, how patient I have become.

AND..he's rolling! Seriously Karen, if he's like Isaac...he just decides to do something one day..and does it. He will not be tricked into anything!

I do hope the throwing up stops! They scheduled us for the scope on the 29th...you can go after us (tell them that...Dr. Baron can do it!)

Hope the kids sleep well tonight so that you can!!!
kathy

Samantha said...

Hey there...I am sorry your kiddos are all so sick! Since I do not know much about Logan's medicines...does he take EES (erythromycin) for his throwing up...or have you tried it? I know that it does not work with Isaac...but when Micah was going through his retching episodes, the second we started it he stopped...then when he gained some weight he started it up again...we increased the dose and it stopped again.

I am hoping you have a great weekend. You deserve it!

Hugs,
Samantha

Kelly said...

Yikes! Sorry to hear everyone is under the weather! I hope things get better soon!

I bet Logan loved the sticky hands! How fun!

Unknown said...

Yeah for the rolling! Every milestone is huge!