Saturday, September 20, 2008













Sorry it has been awhile since my last post, I have been very busy around the house with the kids. Thursday we had my cousin and her husband in town from California, it was really nice to see them we had a nice visit. I just wish they lived closer. The kids are feeling alot better I think we might actually make it to Church this Sunday :)
Elizabeth is doing great, breathing so much better we just have to get rid of her cough oh and her voice is a little funny from the Steroids she was on. Alicia is also getting better I have been giving her medicine and it is helping. Logan still has a cough but his Ears are looking good. So I think we are on the right track to getting everyone healthy for the time being. Logan is still rolling over everyday as you can see above at least twice a day GOOO LOGAN!
It was so funny I put him down for a nap Friday morning and I hook him up to his tube so he is vented, I go to check on him and he pulled his Extension out of his stomach (not his G-tube) and there is milk all over the place he was so excited when I came in the room to check on him he was laughing and throwing himself around, I had to snap some shots. So needless to say this feed he did not get any of. I gave him a bath put him back down for a nap. He got up a few hours later so I feed him again and he just throws up everything I put inside of him and we take another bath. I swear we changed clothes 4 times Friday. I called the school Wednesday to leave a message for Elizabeth's Teacher so we can have a meeting about how she is doing and try and get her some extra help in school and she never called me back, So I left another message. I will be sending a note with Elizabeth to school on Monday hoping she will get this one. I will not be able to post for a couple of days I have to take my computer to Circuit City (firedog) today and get it fixed it is not even a year old and the thing keeps on shutting down by itself. We have Windows Vista and I hate it and regret buying it. So maybe sometime next year we can replace it. Hope all is well. Lots of hugs Karen

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Sly little guy, isn't he? He just thought he'd have a little fun with all that milk. Yikes! =) Go Logan, go! Keep up that rolling!

Jeannie said...

Glad everyone is starting to feel better!

Kathy said...

I told you that when he starts to roll that's what will happen! Now..how are you suppose to vent a rolling baby??? That's why I stopped venting Isaac until just before each feed. GOOD LUCK!

Poor little man...have they rescheduled his scope yet??

I'll call you this week.

The Portas said...

Buy an Apple! :)

I'm so glad to hear that everyone is feeling a bit better around your house. And I hope you're able to chat with the elusive teacher. That's a little bit annoying that she hasn't gotten back to you yet. I hope she does soon!

Sending you guys lots of hugs. Keep continuing to get better, all of you! xoxoxo