Monday, September 29, 2008


I wanted to let everyone know I am still alive, and I do not have my computer back yet, I had to steal my kids computer to use for awhile. Mine is still at Circuit City being fixed, they found out it is the Motherboard so it is going to take a couple of weeks to fix. Just wanted to type a quick note. Logan is going to have his first play date tomorrow with Isaac YEAH! Kathy is going to come over my house. Logan does not do well outside of his own environment so I hope by having them over my house the play date will go well. I will post pictures tomorrow. Everyone is doing great. I went and spoke to the Principal and had Elizabeth pulled out of her class and put in with her sister's class which is the only class in the second grade with a special education teacher. So they will be together again this year, I hope by doing this it will help her. It has just been so hard lately with her and doing her homework taking 2-3 hours to do. Only time will tell. Sorry so short but I have to get going and give Logan a bath he has thrown up every single feed today. Will post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

You're so lucky! We want a playdate with baby Isaac! :) I hope it was fun for you guys. Are there pics to share?

I hope your motherboard is fixed soon so we can see more pics and updates soon. xoxo