Wednesday, October 1, 2008





Logan had a really nice day yesterday with his new play mate Isaac, I met Kathy through Logan's P.T. Isaac also has a G-Tube and a Heart Defect so we got along just great. She only lives 20 min. from me. Kathy is such a sweet person and Isaac is such a joy. Logan tried so hard to get Isaac's attention by touching him and Isaac was in his own little world. Isaac slept for a little bit, but then when he woke up from his little nap Isaac started crying so Kathy Broke out her cell phone and turned on Yo Gabba Gabba and the boy was in heaven it was so cute how he was just glued to the cell phone. he he.... Maybe next time.. Logan did really good with Kathy being in the same room as soon as Kathy came over Logan greeted her with a smile and she was actually able to touch Logan and he did not even cry, that is huge. We had a really nice visit. I look forward to our next one.
I got Elizabeth's hair cut over the weekend. She wanted it short so it is short, I really love the hair cut how it is a little shorter in the back and comes forward in the front. Of course I saved all of the hair. Logan has O.T. this morning Robert from N.E.I.S. is coming over and hopefully we will be able to accomplish something other than screaming.
Logan's Scope has been scheduled for Oct 10th, he is still throwing up alot so hopefully they will find something out.
Thanks for checking up on us, lots of hugs to everyone. Karen

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Cute pics. I'm glad someone lets us see what Isaac is up to. :)
It's great that Kathy got out of the house and her and Isaac was able to visit.

Now, you moms need to plan a moms night out.

Tina:0) said...

I'm jealous that Logan & Isaac got to play... I wish we lived closer so Vaeh could come play, too!

Unknown said...

I too am jealous...I wish we could get together with you both!

Thanks for sharing the pictures.