Friday, October 3, 2008

Elizabeth went and saw the ENT today his name is Dr. Weingarden and he is very nice I really like him. She has been on meds for 10 days and she still has a little bit of fluid in her ear.She ended her Antibiotics Thursday so he wants her off of her Antibiotics for 10 days, we go back Oct 15th and he will do a hearing test and check her ears to see if there is still fluid in them, if there is he will be putting tubes in and taking her Adenoids out. Logan also went to see his Chiropractor which he sees every week, and the doc said he is doing good really loose, I know it helps him I see the difference in him since we have been going.
After that we went to my mom's who only lives about 20 min. from me and the girls played with there friend next door and road there bikes. We all sat outside today and watched them it was such a nice day today with a nice breeze, I actually got to take Logan outside for a while, he loved it. The kids and I will be going to the park in the morning to meet with my Friend and her kids it is supposed to be 85 tomorrow a perfect day for the park of course they did say a chance of rain, we will see. Richard will be working again and will be home Sunday. I am looking forward to spending Sunday afternoon with him before he goes back to work Monday.
Richard Does have some Vacation coming up he will be taking the last week of October off. It will be nice to actually get to spend the whole week with him while the kids are in school during the day. BUT I will be putting him to work I want to paint the Family Room/Living Room and our Bedroom.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Love ya Karen

No comments: