Monday, October 6, 2008


We all had a really great weekend, Saturday Logan ate a whole jar of stage 2 Mango Fruit in one sitting, I was so excited then 3 hours later he almost ate the whole jar of stage 1 sweet potatoes. Way to go buddy. We were at the park alot this weekend it was just so pretty in the high 80's perfect weather. I was at my Mom's house again all day Saturday while the kids played with there friends. Richard got back into town early Sunday morning so we went back to the park and played some more. The girls rode there bikes and Richard tried to fly his kite there was just not enough wind and Logan and I took a long stroll around the park I was able to get in some exercise.
I straightened Alicia's hair this morning before she went to school I think it looks really cute very mature. I took a picture of Elizabeth today talking to her Grandma on the phone I swear that girl can talk for hours on the phone about anything. And Logan he is just talking up a storm today all day he has been saying BABA and MY BABA just out of the blue for no reason and he has been screaming alot, he has been very vocal today. Well that is about it. I have to start dinner and help the girls with there homework, get all three kids a bath and do it all over again tomorrow. Thanks for checking in on us. Lots of hugs Karen

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

The girls are so pretty! They have great eyebrows and beautiful eyes!

Kathy said...

Look at Mr. Logan!!! eating...something's in the air for these kids! KEEP IT UP!!

I've been tutu crazy here...sorry!
I did try that web page...won't work on mine either...but, I'm going to try it on one of the other computers and see if I can get it up and running.

We see the pulmonologist tomorrow..so, I'll catch you soon on the phone. It's a mad house here!!

The Portas said...

I'm glad you guys had such a nice weekend. The weather sounds just perfect!

I love the last pic of Logan with his arms behind his head. Aaawwww.. I think he and Elijah would get along well since E is the king of kicking back and relaxing. :)

Tina:0) said...

So glad that you had a good weekend!! Way to go Mr. Logan on eating!! Its so much more fun than that nasty tube feeding thing! Keep up the great work, buddy!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. We're finally getting some cooler weather here too. Enjoy it while you can. :)