Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Well not much has been going on in the Lee household this week. I did have some family down from California it was a very short visit, My Aunt an Uncle got to see Logan for the first time They just loved him to death. Logan had therapy this morning and he did good sat up on his own for about 7 sec. he is slowly getting there. Now that Elizabeth switched Teachers she is doing a little better in her class. The work she brings home is 100%. But she does have alot of help doing it. I plan on going to the Library this week and getting some hooked on phonics for her reading and work with her on the weekends. Alicia is doing good in school she loves to read to me at night and is doing very well. Logan has been throwing up alot this week, almost every feed I give him and I don't know why. He is still having his Scope this Friday and I am glad. I hope by doing this they will see that he has to have his Fundo redone. I found out a few weeks ago that my Dad has Cancer, he will be having surgery Tuesday to try and remove it from his Kidney if not they will just remove his Kidney. So I have been sad and depressed lately just stressed out alot about my Dad and Logan always throwing up. Richard having to work every weekend. I am really looking forward to his vacation in a few weeks.
I better get going I have laundry to do before I go to bed. I will post again Friday night to let everyone know how Logan did.

6 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Praying the scope goes well & that your Dad does well in surgery.

Keep your chin up... there is a light at the end of the tunnel as far as the puking! I never thought Vaeh would stop & all of a sudden she did (without a fundo!) We're with ya!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for your updates. I am praying for all of you including your dad! Keep us updated! Love - Ann

Kathy said...

I hope the scope goes well. Will he tell you immediately what he sees??? I have a JAMMED packed day...or I'd try to swing by the hospital. Nora comes tomorrow...so, I'll tell Isaac to do a trick for her like Logan did. I do hope they find he problems. You know..you should have a consult with our surgeon..maybe she would re-do the fundo...and I LOVE LOVE HER! (Dr. Kelly Kogut). Dr. Baron told me that they even test for different milk allergies while they're in the throat...so, maybe its something that simple. He did have an odd throw up. Isaac always looked like he hurt...But, Logan just looked at you, threw up, and looked happy again. He's such a tough little man!

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I hope they are able to get everything and just take it all out.

We have stake conference on Sunday...so, I'll be skipping..if you need to talk..we'll be chillin' at the house!

Take care...don't stress about things you cannot change.
and I'm glad to hear that school is getting easier...for everyone.

love,
kathy

Samantha said...

I am thinking of you guys this morning and hoping that they can find the problem with the throwing up. I know it is not fun to find things, but if it we can find it and fix it, I think that is good.

I hope you have a good weekend...sounds like things have been a bit sad lately. I am also saying prayers for your dad...scary stuff.

Heart hugs,
Samantha

The Portas said...

Praying hard for the scope on Friday! I hope you can get some answers from it and find out why Logan is throwing up so much. Poor little guy.

Praying for your dad, too, and that things can start looking up for you very soon. xoxoxo

Tina:0) said...

Just checking back in to see how things went:0)

Psst - you've been tagged! Check out Vaeh's blog to see what I'm babbling about!