Tuesday, October 28, 2008








The painting is all done in the family room now I am wanting to do the Bathroom and Kitchen next I am just tired of seeing white walls everywhere I go. Richard is not thrilled about painting again but is always there to lend a hand. I am very happy with the color I love it. It makes everything POP. Today while the girls were in school we got alot of Christmas shopping done. It is really nice having him home on vacation this week, I am loving it. We went to Babies R Us today and bought Logan a Little Tykes swing and he loved it the higher and faster it went the more excited he got. He was in it for 1/2 hour which I though was a long time and he never cried. Everyone is healthy here in the Lee household. The girls are doing good they can not wait until Friday night. Logan is doing great nothing new to report here. We had alot of fun in California Sunday it was a very short trip but worth it. I always love spending time with my cousin. Thanks for checking up on us.

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Your paint looks great! I really need to paint but can't seem to make the time. Logan looks so happy in the swing!

The Portas said...

The color looks great! And how fun, Logan loving that swing so much. Elijah is the same way with swings. He could do that all day long if we let him.

Enjoy the rest of the week with Hubby home! Stay healthy.. xoxox

Kathy said...

I LOVE the colors...and the swing.

What a good hubby!

How's his throwing up?? Same or better?? Looks like you'll be living outside swinging everyday (at least you have girl helpers!!!)

Take care,
kathy