Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween


This week just flew by. It has been a very hectic week trying to get everything done while Richard was on vacation this week and we did. Monday we painted the Family Room all day, Tuesday we went Christmas shopping and got most of it done. Wednesday we Painted the downstairs Bathroom, Thursday was Doctors appts, and Friday we took the girls to go see High School Musical 3 which they loved then we went Trunk or Treating at Church all the kids got alot of candy even Logan which will be consumed by Mommy and Daddy :)
Elizabeth was Hanna Montana, Alicia was a Renaissance Princess and Logan was a Lion. He did very good only fussed a little bit in the end. All the kids looked so cute. Saturday we were at the Mall all day shopping some more. Lets just say I am tired of shopping....
Friday Logan had his Cardiologist appt. They sedated him for his echo and everything looked the same he still has a leaky valve until they repair it. He put him back on Aspirin 81mg half a tab once a day. Because he has two small valves instead of one big one he wants him back on aspirin. I am thinking he had his last heart surgery in February why did you not put him back on it then he had no answer for me. We go back in two months for another sedation Echo. He is going to keep him off of the Lasex and Digoxin for now. Sunday we are just relaxing. We did not make it to Church today Elizabeth was running a fever last night and is losing her voice a little I am hoping it does not get worse because she is having surgery this Thursday to have her adenoids taken out and tube's put in her ears. Richard will be going back to work Monday night it was really nice having him home all week and Logan really enjoyed having his daddy all week it will be hard on all of us. Now back to the routine on Monday. Logan sees his Heart Surgeon Monday morning for a check up. Thanks for checking in on us hope everyone had a nice weekend.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Yes...you were pretty busy! Now...If I had my hubby home for a week...I'd just sit on the couch with him ALL WEEK...and watch tv... What a good man you have...painting the house with you, shopping with you...Joe WOULD rather lay in the floor and die!

I'm very jealous of your xmas shopping and that it's DONE! I'm too much of a bargain shopper...and I KNOW some things will go down...so, I'm holding off.

I can't believe Logan wasn't on aspirin already...Isaac has NEVER been without it (well, except right before surgeries). He'll have some smooth flowing blood now!!!

Enjoy your Sunday--just relax!

Talk to you soon.
Kathy

Tina:0) said...

Christmas shopping done already?! Wanna come to Ohio & help me out?! (lol)

I can't wait until we ditch the lasix... the only med Vaeh is on! She stopped the dig after her last OHS & was only put back on lasix! Quite a drop from the 14 she was on after her first OHS!!

The kids look great in their costumes. Glad they had a good time!

The Portas said...

I agree....Christmas shopping DONE? WHAT?!!? I haven't even given it a thought. Yikes.

What a busy week for you guys! I'm so glad you got some time with Daddy-Hubby, even if it was while crossing things off the "list."

I'm glad you got the echo over with. Praying for the next one and for everything in between! oxxoo