Monday, November 3, 2008

Let me tell you I have had quite a day today. Logan had his check up at the Heart surgeon we go every three months so the Surgeon can keep up with what is going on in his every day life. I come home get settled and I go out to the Garage to find my Garage semi filled with water, my water heater broke and is leaking everywhere. So I turn off the water heater wake my husband up so he can help me move things around sweep up the water then get a house to drain it out to the street. My dry wall is coming apart so I have a fan going on trying to dry it up. I will get a new Water Heater installed tomorrow and might have to take the dry wall down because of the water damage and pray there is no mold. Friday I saw a little bit of water coming out from the Garage in front where I park my car in the drive way but I did not think anything of it. I know dumb. We got this House Brand New 3 years ago you think it would have lasted a little longer. So that has been the highlight of my day.
Logan has a new tooth coming in so he has been very cranky lately a little attitude is more like it. When I hold him over my shoulder he hits my chest every time he gets mad. He starting to scream when he is angry. He is a little stinker. He is scooting every where now all over the floor shoot why crawl when I can scoot on my back. I swear is going to have a bald spot any day.
Thanks for checking in on us. Karen

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Isaac STILL does the back scoot...they do the easiest thing!

Three years...I can't believe your hot water heater died already!! Did you call your insurance company. Our toilet flooded the downstairs while we were away at one of Isaac's hospital stays...and they paid out like 3k..because they allowed for us to replace flooring, baseboards, and sheetrock...(shhh...don't tell them...but, I did it all myself!)

AND...do you have a water softener?? This stinky water here kills the appliances!!
Our water heater is 7 years old now...I've seen TONS of our neighbors replacing theirs already...we're going to get a new one soon too.

I hope your Tuesday is better!!! YEAH...you have ALL the kids home!!!