Thursday, November 6, 2008

Elizabeth's surgery went well, they said her right ear has a hole in it from before when she had tubes put in so they had to put a bigger tube in her right ear, when she gets older they well have to patch it up. We leave the hospital this morning and she asks me can we go to the dollar store to get a toy, I was like no. No matter how sick she is she still wants to go shopping for a toy that's my girl :)
I am extremely tired and not feeling well I do not have a sore throat but I am losing my voice just feel like crap. Logan is not feeling well either he is also losing his voice he has a dry cough that sounds like a bark. I just put him to bed and he does not have a fever and his sats are 81 just a little low for what they should be normally he is 86, I will give him an Albuterol treatment in the morning hopefully that will help his cough. Also a few weeks ago Logan's middle finger nail came off he is always putting it in his mouth so I just thought he bit it off well today I go and look and his pinkie finger nail has fallen off and I have no idea why this is happening I am a little nervous as to why this is going on. He turns 15 months Saturday so I will be taking him to the doctor to have his shots next week and I will let the doctor now about everything that is going on with him. Dr Roller :) thanks for your advice I have been giving him all Pedialite and he is keeping it down I will continue to do this for a few more days. Richard and Alicia are doing great Alicia has been getting 100% on her spelling test I am so proud of her. Richard is having a hard time getting back into the swing of things at work, It always is after you go on vacation. Thanks for checking in on us.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad the surgery went well. I have no idea why Logan's finger nails are falling off. I would call the doctor tomorrow but that's just me. Hope he startes feeling better.

Sorry for the lack of comments. I've been extremely busy with school and trying to pop in and check on everyone.

Hugs,
Vanessa

The Portas said...

YAY for a good surgery! Sorry to hear about you and Logan not feeling 100%. :( I just hate the sickies. They are no fun for anybody. Fingernails falling off? I've never heard of such a thing! I'm curious to hear what the doctor says about that. Feel better soon! Thinking of you guys..xoxoxo

Kathy said...

Oh Karen..
I don't know anything about the fingernails either...hmm...

But, please call me this weekend if you need anything!

Lysol everything....even the kids!!!

love,
kathy