Friday, November 7, 2008

I took Logan to the doctor this morning and found out he has RSV, He has already had 2 shots this season but I was kinda not surprised by the news he has just been getting worse. The doc told me to give him Albuterol and Pulmicort morning and night along with Singular at night. He did give him a steroid shot for the inflammation in the throat. He sats are around 79 but the doctor was to concerned about it. He said we really need to get this under control so we do not have to hospitalize him. Poor guy I just feel so bad for him he just crys all the time. He is running a slight fever every now and then, He has constipation when he does poop it is Green Diarrhea. I have been giving him Pedialite and he has been keeping that down, I will try adding 1 or 2oz of formula tomorrow afternoon. I am the same still not feeling well I think I am the one that got Logan sick because he has what I have just worse off. Elizabeth is doing great. There is no school on Monday or Tuesday which I forgot. I will have to keep the kids entertained somehow. Richard will be taking the weekend off so I can get some sleep and try and get better. Thanks for checking in on us.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh! Poor little guy! I hope that he recovers quickly and you stay far far from the hospital! Sorry to hear you've all been passing around the sickies! I'll be thinking of Logan!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. Not RSV!!! Poor guy. I'm praying he has a quick recovery and NO hospital stay.

The Portas said...

RSV, no!!! Oh, I'm so sad to hear that he is in so much discomfort. We will pray hard that you can get it under control so you can avoid the hospital. Poor little guy, I bet he feels so crummy. Sending prayers your way...xoxoxo

Tina:0) said...

OMG!! I'm soooo sorry that I've missed this! Vaeh was in the hospital over the weekend with pneumonia!

Praying that Logan's doing well & you won't have a hospital stay!!

Sending big hugs!

Kathy said...

Just checking on you guys!
Joe's parents have been here...so, not much time for phone calls.
Let me know if you need anything!

kathy