Thursday, November 13, 2008


Sorry it has been a week since my last post but I was not feeling well at all. Now I finally got my strength back and am feeling much better. Richard has been cooking dinner all week long and doing Some laundry and dishes, I tell you I have the best Husband in the world. Of course the bathrooms and kitchen need to be clean but I will get to that in a little bit. I just want to say I am very blessed to have a man like Richard I love you baby.

Logan is doing alot better he is finally getting his personality back let me tell you he is a pain in the butt when he is sick (but he is my pain in the butt). He is back to his old self scooting everywhere on the floor all over the place. Logan has missed 2 weeks of therapy so when he goes back next week he is not going to like it at all. The girls and Richard are still healthy of course I have been spraying Lysol everywhere I go around the house. For the First time in Las Vegas they had a Walk through the Gift of Lights, Proceeds benefit Children's Heart Foundation. Usually you have to drive to see all the lights but Wednesday night you got to walk through it. I did not go because I did not want to take Logan out and get him sick again so my Brother took the girls for me, They had a good time each person was given a gift bag and inside was free tickets to alot of shows here in Las Vegas you also got a free ticket to return to the light show but this time to drive through it. When everyone gets 100% better we will be going back as a family.
Thanks for checking in on us.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Those were your girls that I saw...I just didn't recognize who they were with!! I should have just asked them if they were Logan's sisters...but, then they would have looked at me like I was crazy!

Tell your brother that we walked behind them for a while...and you would have thought he was their dad. He was playing with them, talking to them...what a great Uncle!!!
(actually...tell him that someone saw him yelling and being mean to your girls....and mess with him!)

I HATE cleaning bathrooms and kitchens..so, I'm not volunteering to help you out there...but, let me know if you want me to bring you some food over (I'll share some of my turkeys with you!!!)

Glad to hear that you're feeling better!
Kathy

The Portas said...

I'm glad you guys are feeling better! The lights display sounds awesome. What a good cause, too. I'm glad it was fun for the girls.