Friday, November 14, 2008







Well not much is going on today, I ordered a Turkey Dinner at Albertson's for Thanksgiving my parents will be coming over my house this year of course they only live half hour away. It just takes to long to cook everything and I do not have that kind of time, I will be getting all my pies at Marie Calenders they have the best. Richard is starting to get sick now he said he still is working this weekend but I am trying to talk him out of it, I said I will wait on you hand and foot so you can get better he said no you will put me to work :)

The girls are doing good Both still struggle in school but Alicia has been doing really good on her spelling tests. Elizabeth still struggles on her reading but we are working on that. I put Logan in his High Chair last night when we ate dinner and I feed him stage 1 sweet carrots he only took a few bites so I decided to put some on his tray and he put his face in the tray to try and eat it that way I thought it was the cutest thing so I took some pictures to share. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

The Portas said...

The carrot face is so funny and cute! What a silly boy.

Just have Kathy whip up a few extra pumpkin pies for you and give you one of her turkeys! :) Yummm, Thanksgiving food is so yummy.

I'm so sorry to hear that Richard is sick now. I hope he decides to stay home so you can get him to clean the bathrooms and kitchen for you. :)

Kathy said...

The pics are too cute! That's exactly what Shirley was telling me to let Isaac do...but, GEEZ...I already have TONS to clean...I don't need to add an extra baby!

I CAN'T believe that you're not making your pies...
It was nice catching up with you yesterday. Did you talk your hubby into taking the weekend off???

Have a good weekend!
kathy

Samantha said...

I love those carrot pictures! HYSTERICAL! At least he was eating some...way to go!

Glad that things are going well...and yay for you for NOT cooking and spending HOURS on Thanksgiving dinner...smart lady! My mom does Thanksgiving every year and all I have to do is make an apple pie and the sweet potatoes...I get off real easy!

Heart hugs,
Samantha