Sunday, November 16, 2008

Boy it has been one exhausting weekend, Richard ended up taken Friday off because he was running a fever and has a bad cold. Saturday he slept alot so I took the kids out with me and did a couple of errands came home and made 2 pumpkin pies and 3 loaves of pumpkin bread, cleaned the house and took care of the kids and my husband. Sunday my good friend next door to me took Alicia to church Elizabeth said her head hurt so I kept her home come to find out she just did not want to go. Took care of Richard all day made a Texas Sheet Cake that did not turn out so I through it away. Did 5 loads of Laundry only washed not folded that can wait until Monday. Made Dinner did dishes and more laundry. I finally just got the kids down for bed which is late they are always in bed by 8pm, but for some reason Logan is fighting going to sleep, I let him fuse for a few seconds and he threw up so I cleaned him up rocked him for over a half hour put him back to bed and he screams for 2 seconds and he is out. I cannot wait until the morning when the kids go back to school :) Sunday is supposed to be a day of relaxing not doing housework..... Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Thanks for checking in on us.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

You and Kathy and your pumpkin pies! I need to make some now.

Sorry about the hectic Sunday. I think on Sundays, all mothers should be pampered. :)

I hope Richard is feeling better and that the rest of you stay healthy. oxoxo