Monday, November 17, 2008





Today Logan had O.T his Therapist Robert came by this morning and soon as he walked in the door he started screaming and it just went down hill from there. Before Robert came over I worked a little bit with Logan he rolled on his stomach twice, I sat him up against the couch and he sat up all by himself for 5 minutes until he fell over on his side. He did really good with me. While playing this morning with the girls before they went to school Logan was playing with a ball and decided to put it in his mouth I thought it was so cute, I always try to have the camera handy at all times so I can catch moments like this one. Elizabeth had her 2 week check up from her Ear and Adenoids Surgery and she is doing great no problems at all. Richard is all better and back at work tonight. I took really good care of him this weekend and babied him :)
He just happened to catch his cold in time and started taking something for it. That's about it on our end. Thanks for checking in on us. Karen

2 comments:

Kathy said...

OH...I can't believe that he wouldn't play with Robert! I think he comes to see us this week or next (I can't remember!)

That is SO GOOD that he could sit up for 5 minutes! And remember...I still have to put pillows around Isaac...5 minutes is about is max too..and he just flops over and bonks his head! Do you have a boppy that you can put around his waist??
It's nice to hear that things are getting back to "normal"...( I know...our crazy version of normal!)

**Oh...I went to church on Sunday...and guess what...they gave me a calling! I gave them the LOOK..but, it was being on the activities committee (you know..just planning and helping out with big events...like the Christmas party soon--I have a feeling they must need some serious help if they called me!) BUT, it's nice to be needed. SO, I'll just call your Bishop and suggest that calling (OR...if your MOM is reading this...)

Just messing with you...I told them that I'll only be able to attend meetings (with Isaac), do things at home....but, that's about the extent of my helpfulness. and that was good for them!

AND I got a call this morning about feeding the missionaries. But, I reminded them that Joe doesn't really live here (he lives at work)...but, I offered to buy the guys some Olive Garden and they came by to pick it up. (they looked liked they had won the lottery)....

SO...two good deeds in a row...whoo hooo....I hope this means we'll have a good week!


Talk to you soon!
Kathy

The Portas said...

Five minutes of sitting is great progress! He is just around the corner from sitting all on his own. I'm so happy to hear that everyone is healthy and doing well this week. Last week was our healthy week, but that is long gone! :(

Have a good rest of your week. Stay healthy, everyone!