Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Well I am almost ready for Thanksgiving, I almost have the house clean and I go and pick up the Turkey and Dressing tomorrow from Albertsons, Everyone is Healthy for now....Today Logan had P.T this morning and he did very well sitting on his own for a few moments he is just all over the house scooting everywhere he can on his back. Tomorrow he will have his RSV Shot then we go and pick up the Turkey then head on over to the Dermatologist in the afternoon his Eczema is getting so bad I have tried everything I can think of. I went and bought some Dreft washed all of his clothes in and then put them in the dryer with out a softener sheet, I have tried Elidel and Different kinds of lotion so I hope the Dr. can suggest something else.
We are changing things around for Mr. Logan when it comes to his feeding schedule, We used to put him to bed @7pm feed him and then give him another feed at 10pm. Well I just started to not vent him at night because he is all over the place so I just hook him up through the tube well I went to check on him 10 minutes later and he wrapped him self in the cord and around his neck well that does it for me so no more 10pm feeds. I figure a regular baby his age sleeps through the night anyway so I just wake up early to feed him so he is still getting fed 5x a day. I don't know about you other Heart moms but that just scares me to death.
Logan is taking a nap right now so I better get going to do some more laundry and house work before he wakes up oh and also get started on my Christmas Letter that is going to take forever.

3 comments:

The Portas said...

Yikes, the tube around the neck is really scary. I'm glad everyone is healthy at the moment. Good luck getting ready for your feast! Have a great rest of your week. xoxo

Kathy said...

i HATE the tubes!
I can't wait until we get rid of them!

Hope you're all ready for Thanksgiving...oh wait...you ARE! Cheater!
Just joking.
I hope you guys have a nice, restful day...eat lots, sleep lots...and enjoy your family!!!

Tina:0) said...

What an acrobat you have with the tube around his neck?!! Thankfully for my sanity Vaeh started to eat before she became such a crazy sleeper! Tell him he needs to eat! Its sooo much more fun that way (& messy, too! - LOL)

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!