Saturday, November 22, 2008


It has been so crazy lately. I took Richard to the Quick Care Thursday night he started having this burning sensation in his chest, I new it was acid reflux by what his symptoms were. He only had a few bites of his chicken dinner and started throwing up violently also a little bit of blood. When we got to the doctors they said it was acid reflux and gave him Protonix It was just so weird he has never felt like this before. He went back to work on Friday and is feeling all better. He tried to work this weekend but there was no work kinda slow. Friday I went Grocery shopping while Logan's Respite nurse watched him then I came home and made this new cake recipe I found in Kraft Magazine they always have great recipes, I made Banana Sour Cream Cake oh it was so good. Today the kids and I went to my Moms for a little visit, my Mom watched Logan and Elizabeth while Alicia and myself went to have our Hair Cut. We both just got a trim which was much needed. It was my Mom's Birthday Friday so the kids and I took her out to Lunch we went to Claim Jumpers I just love there food Yummy....

Also I have not had a chance to speak to the Girls Teacher they have had a substitute for the past 2 days, The Teacher will be back in the classroom on Monday so I will speak to her then and set up an Appt. Well that's about it we will try and make it to Church tomorrow the girls will be in the Primary Christmas Program on Dec. 14 they have to say two lines and rehearse every Sunday until the Program, I am thinking if they are not doing good in there studies how am I going to teach them to learn 2 lines in 3 weeks..... We have alot of studying to do.
Oh I almost forgot Logan also had his G.I. Checkup Thursday and everything is fine he is not really gaining any weight which is fine with me for now. He weighs 23lbs 8oz and is 33 inches Tall. He has been having alot of constipation issues I have tried juices and it is not working so the Doc gave me some samples of Miralax I give him a tsp twice a day and it is helping. Poor guy if I don't give it to him he does not poop.
Thanks for checking in on us.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Poor nonpooper! It is so hard watching your little one in pain because of lack of pooping. I hope it continues to flow freely! :)

I hope Richard continues to feel ok, too. Stay away from ickiness for a while...all of you! :) Have a super Thanksgiving. xoox