Sunday, December 28, 2008




































We had a very nice Christmas, we went to my Mom's house Thursday and ate lots of food and junk and I think I gained about 10 pounds everything was so good. The Girls got everything they wanted and more. Logan even ate by mouth he did really good he had some potatoes with butter and Jello with whip cream and pineapple mixed together.
And of Course Friday we went shopping all day like we always do the day after Christmas. Elizabeth needed a new Mattress for her bed and I picked up a few Christmas Decorations for next year, I am waiting for the 75% sale that is when I get some real good deals at Target. Richard worked Saturday he went to Phoenix Saturday morning and came back this morning. I went to my mom's house Saturday all day to visit did not feel like sitting at home by myself. Today Richard is putting together the Easel we got for the girls they they it. Today we are also going to take down all the Christmas decorations and get my house back. Here are some photos of the kids Enjoy.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Merry Christmas!! Looks like a fun time. I'm glad Santa brought everything the girls wanted. Is that an easy bake oven I see? Awesome!!

The jello-potatoes-whipped cream dinner sounds just delicious, Logan! :)

I'm glad you guys had a nice time celebrating. I hope you are all healthy and doing well this week! oxo

Kathy said...

oh...you got him the mirror toy. How does he like it???
I'm with you on the 10 pounds...if it's not 20!

I'll call you when we're back in town.