Monday, December 29, 2008





























Well today was a good day Logan did so well eating by mouth. For Lunch he had a jar of stage one Sweet potatoes ate all of that then some stage two Sweet Corn Casserole had half of that then a couple of Tbsp Spoons of Hawaiian Delight. Then I hooked him up and gave him 4oz by G-tube, I was so proud of him I had tears in my eyes, This is the most he has ever eaten by mouth at one time. Then for Dinner tonight he almost ate a jar of Chicken with Chicken Gravy stage 2 Gerber. Mark his Speech Therapist from NEIS came by today and he was so excited he ate so much at one time. My goal for this January is trying to get him to eat finger foods like the Banana stars from Gerber Graduates. He already likes the Cheese Lil Crunchies and we try every now and then the Yogurt Melts and is does okay with them. He also mentioned the Pediasure for more calories. Overall I am very happy with his progress today :)
The girls were good today I dragged them out to Target this morning to see what I could find they had things marked down to 75% so I picked up a couple more items for Christmas next year.
The girls wanted to play with my camera and dance around the house and these are the pictures they took of each other pretty funny so I though I would post some of them.

4 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Looks like they had fun with the camera!!

Watch out, today a jar & a half... tomorrow, a pizza!! It didn't take Vaeh long to really take off once she got the hang of the whole swallowing thing. I think it was a month between her first skipped tube feed during the day & the last time I had to feed her by tube.

The Portas said...

That is awesome news about all the eating!!! Way to go, Logan! Keep it up, big boy. Soon you'll be slurping down everything in sight.

I love the pictures...how funny. :)

Have a good day! oxoxo

Kathy said...

Yeah for Logan!
I would cry a few tears for that too...I LOVE IT!!!
I know Mark had to be amazed! Maybe something's in the air with the babies!!!

Talk to you soon~
I"m SO bummed that I'm not there to shop at Target...urrghhh~

Jeannie said...

Those pictures are classic.