Sunday, December 14, 2008


















We just got back from Church a little bit ago and the girls did so good, The Primary Christmas Program took a little over an hour I got some pictures of the kids and my parents and Brother before we left. The girls walked right up and spoke into the Microphone and said there lines. The whole primary sang lots of songs it was very good.
Logan did awesome I cannot believe we made it through the whole program with out him crying or fussing. My Mom held him the whole time, I told my mom she needs to come with us every Sunday now so he will not cry :)
Saturday night Richard and I really enjoyed ourselves the show was really good Larry The Cable Guy is so funny we had great seats, right there on the floor 8 rows back and of course I forget to bring my Camera. I kinda did not want to go because I am still trying to get rid of my cold but once I got there I really enjoyed myself. Not much else is going on. Hope everyone enjoyed there weekend. Thanks for checking in on us.

3 comments:

The Portas said...

I'm so glad you two were able to get out for a date! That's sooo important, I think. Sorry to read about the cutbacks at Richard's job. It's happening everywhere. It's happening where I work, too, and while it is scary, at least I have a job! I just hope no more is cut back...for Richard, too!!

Take care this week. Stay healthy. I was going to say "stay warm" but then realized you don't live in freezing MN like I do! :)

Kathy said...

Oh...look at you guys all dressed up!
The kids look too cute!

Glad Logan was a big boy, the girls knew their lines...and I hope that your cold is getting better!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates! I just got my Christmas card in the mail with the adorable picture. I really appreciate all you do to help us see the kids growing up. Wish you were closer so we could see it in person. Tell everyone I said hello and we miss them.

Ann