Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally getting a chance to post something.
Logan's D.S (Michelle) Came over Today and he did pretty good sat up by himself for about 10 min. then decided that was long enough and just fell over on his side and just laid there for a minute until I picked him up, He can not catch himself yet when he falls over we are working on that part. He still does not like being put on his stomach cries the whole time. Other than that everything was all good.

I spoke with the girls Teacher yesterday and she was telling me that Elizabeth has a very good chance of being able to be pulled out for Math for Special Ed she is not quite sure about Alicia. She asked me not to help them with there homework so they will have something to show the committee that they also struggle at home and not just at school, by letting them do there own homework and only explain to them what to do they got alot wrong. They will be tested in 1 week to determine if they will be eligible.

Thursday I have my 2 week follow up appt. to see the Doctor to make sure everything is healing OK which it is. Then Mark from NEIS is coming over to see how Logan has been doing with eating finger foods. He is doing great he loves his Cheese puffs and banana stars from Gerber Graduates. He goes to town on those things :)
He is just learning to pincher grasp with his fingers, He will pick up his finger foods with his 2 fingers, them he will Tilt his hand back and put his fist in his mouth to try and eat his food and of course he drops his food, so hopefully Mark will help me with that part.

Oh I almost forgot, finally after 4 years of not doing anything with scrap booking. I am gathering all my photos and I mean all of them there is alot and I am cropping them, I have a couple of days worth to crop and then I am going to put them in my scrapbook. All of a sudden I just wanted to start doing it again. Actually I think it was Kelly, every time I check her blog she is always showing off her scrapbook and she really inspired me to start doing it again. Thanks Kelly. I am not that fancy but I try my best.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Way to go on the finger foods, Logan! That's awesome!

You'll have to be sure to show us some of your scrapbooking once you get started. Fun!!

oxo

Kathy said...

maybe Logan will have to teach Isaac how to pick up food...he's being a stinker in that department.

That's good...you pull out those pictures and get to work!!!(then, come to my house and do mine!)

busy mom...make sure you get some rest in there!