Friday, January 30, 2009
















Happy Friday..... Weekend is finally here.


Thursday Logan had Speech and Mark came over Logan did very well eating so now we are working on getting him to try and hold his cheese puff with his hand and for him to take a small bite pull his hand away and try to keep the rest of the puff in his hand also trying to get him to bite down on it, his bite is very week.
We are also working on getting him to talk which we are very far from. Mark told me to put an item in my hand show Logan the item and name the item then give it to Logan and say the name of the item again (name association). He can say a few words now. Mama, Dada, Nana, Night Night, Up, Hi. He does not know what most of these words mean but at least he says them...

Today Logan's Respite Nurse came over and watched him while I went out and did some errands.

Elizabeth's Asthma has been acting up again her cough is really bad and her chest is contracting I had to give her her Steroid medication this morning and that helped her out alot. She sees her Asthma Doctor Next Thursday for a check up.
I am still working on my photos, I have been working on them like a mad Woman. Every chance I get I am cropping my photos my goal is to be done by Monday night so we will see what happens.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Great job on the eating progress! Keep up the good work, Logan!