Saturday, January 31, 2009



I went to my Mom's today to visit and while on her side of town I got the girls hair cut today They both kept the same style just got 2 inches taken off each. The Hair Dresser did not blow dry the girls hair for some reason so there hair is not as cute. But they love the length they have been bugging me to get there hair cut for a few weeks now.

Richard is working this weekend he was able to get a run to Phoenix, AZ he will be back in the morning. Elizabeth is not feeling well, tonight she was telling me that her ear hurts and I go and look at it and it is draining so that means she has an Ear Infection, I know she does so now I will be taking her to a Quick Care in the morning to get her some Antibiotics So hopefully she can go to school on Monday. She had Tubes put in both ears in November for this reason and she still is getting ear Infections. Her Asthma is still bothering her. Her cough sounds awful, I am just pumping that child with lots of meds. Alicia also said tonight that her throat hurts and she has been coughing today so I have been giving her cough medicine. Depending on how she feels I might also be taking her to the Doctor. Logan is feeling fine thank goodness. Before I left the house today I Doused the house with Lysol. I have been doing everything I can so I do not get sick that is all I need.... Thanks for checking in on us.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

oh...the girls hair looks good!

(I need a trim too)

Those girls...don't they know that one sick kiddo in the house is enough???

it's their job to keep you on your toes! Time to get some ballet point shoes!!!

The Portas said...

The hair cuts are cute! What cute girls..

I hope you all get and STAY healthy! And I hope Mama doesn't catch anything. I think moms should always be immune to illness. God should have created us that way...like a perk of being a mother. :)

Take care! xoxo