Monday, February 2, 2009































Well I decided to get Logan's Hair cut today for the first time and let me tell you he screamed so hard and Loud and he was even kicking the Lady. I wanted all of there Hair trimmed because we are having there pictures taken this Saturday for Valentines at The Picture People and it was well worth it, I just love Logan's Hair cut he looks like a little man all of his curls are gone now all you see is a little wave and his Big Ears ha ha :).
After being home for no more than ten Minutes he fell asleep on the floor on his Tummy which is a first he has never ever fallen asleep on his tummy. He is rolling over more and more on his stomach so when he did this time I just left him alone, I look over and a minute later he has fallen asleep. Getting his hair cut was very traumatic for him.
*****UPDATE*****
I forgot to post earlier that both of the girls are still not feeling well, I took Elizabeth to the Quick Care yesterday we were there for 3 hours and of course she has an Ear Infection and he prescribed her Amoxicillin. I made it home just in time to watch the Super Bowl, I only watch it because of the Commercials and I have to say my favorite one was the Doritos with the Snow Globe.
Alicia has been coughing ever since she came home from school, and I just found out she is running a fever 101.2 I gave her some Tylenol and sent her off to bed I think she well be staying home from school tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

ohh...I love his new hair cut.

and laying on his tummy....HUGE!!! Take him out screaming more often! It's so good for him to get use to his tummy....you'll see some amazing things now!!!

oh...I can't wait!

The Portas said...

I love the new 'do! He does look like such a little man. So grown up! And how wonderful that he's rolling around more now.

Elijah throws enormous tantrums when he gets his hair cut, too. That's why I have been cutting it super short every time...so we can reduce the number of times we needed to get the dreaded Haircut.

Hope the girls are feeling better soon! xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Love the new hair cut!

Hope the girls start feeling better soon. It's not fun when our kids are sick. :(

Sorry it's been so long. I've been really busy lately. Take care!