Sunday, January 11, 2009

Here is a quick update before I head off to bed, I have been sick these past few days. Thursday I started not feeling well I have a stomach virus and can not keep anything down. I am feeling better just trying to get my strength back, I have been resting alot this weekend. Richard has been home taking care of things. I went and gave my blood today at the Hospital for my Surgery Tuesday I am very nervous, I almost cancelled my Surgery since I was sick but since I am feeling better on we go. I am very Nervous about being put under, I have my good friend and Neighbor coming over tomorrow night to give me a blessing. Please say a pray for me.
Everyone else is doing great. Logan is good and still eating by mouth not as much as I want him to but he is till trying. He has only been eating 1 jar three times a day which is still good but I would like it to be more. He was doing so good for about a week and then it was like OK I am only going to eat a little bit. Believe me I am thankful for anything he will eat by mouth. The girls are doing great.
Thank you for all your prayers, I will post later on in the week to let everyone know how I am doing. Thanks

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Sorry that you're sick...
what day is your surgery (I forget)..
let me know if you need us to do anything for you.

The Portas said...

So sorry you were sick. I hope surgery today is a go and that it is going well! Sending up some prayers right now. xoxo

Tina:0) said...

Oh, Karen! I'm soooo sorry that I forgot about your surgery. With all of Vaeh's testing I kinda lost my mind:0)
I'm with ya on being scared about being put under. I was so scared with mine, that I woke up crying - just thankful that it was over! My doc said I scared him when I did that!
Praying that you have a smooth recovery & that all goes well!

Kathy said...

Karen...
I don't want to call and bother you...
but, I hope you're doing ok.
call me or post something!!!

kathy